Monday, November 10, 2008

The Shuffle

Just queued up Alice Cooper's 'Hello, Hooray'. Lovely.

So what of this week? I'll just recap today, as the shock of seeing the week in its entirety would likely burn you to a cinder. We were visited by a radio person, and we may have radio spots and beneficial mentions before long. Like really soon.

Thats pretty cool. And we may well do a live, in store event, with Joe Gagnon (oh, look it up. Yes, he really is mildly famous). I think its big stuff.

Also, in news of the planet shaking variety, I've bought a card scanner. HFS. How ever did I live without it? Coolest toy in quite awhile.

[Shuffle now: St Germain, Rose Rouge. I recommend the 'Tourist' album.]

I attended a meeting this evening to plan a fundraising event for next year. I was on last year's event committee, and this year, I am co-chairman. Oooh, err. Got the big shoes on now, don't I?

[Shuffle: Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Numbered Days]

HTTP work plods on (computers will wander off the reservation every now and then and need correction) and we're selling a fair bit of cartridges. You know you need one...

Update:
Oooh, shuffle just puked out Sex Pistols, Filthy Lucre. Don't you wish you were here?

No comments: