Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Necessarily Better

Went to Saline Leadership today - mind mapping. Pretty cool, its the graphical representation of ideas as you drill into a concept, or take notes, or literally, whatever. If you can describe it, you can map it.

Oh, yeah, on shuffle: Zappa, I'm the slime.

Also today, went to WRN, and attended a WWBA open house at Esquire Interiors. Nice group, I'm thinking that I may join them. That would serve them right.

Yesterday, I attended an HBA meeting at G&K Flooring. They have a really nice operation, but the location is a bit challenging.

On shuffle now: Ministry, Work for love. srsly!

Question: Should I twitter? Would anyone follow, would anyone care? Is there any reason to twitter (or is it twit? A case could be made either way)?

Hey - I bought a new IT tool. Yes, I know you're too thrilled to make sense. Its Disk Internals NTFS Recovery. Very, very cool. I recovered over one million files from a client's PC. I'm not kidding - a freaking million files. Everything he ever deleted.

Think about that next time you think you've deleted something.

Shuffle: Slipknot, Opium of the people. Smashy, smashy.

Friday, I'm wide, wide open. Lunch anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, why not Twitter? Everyone else in the whole friggin' world is. I'd follow. Might even be a good idea to set up an account for CW and twitter news, specials, etc. Assuming you have them.