Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothin but chickens

So what is HTTP doing, you ask?
Get a life, I answer!
OK, here:
* Got a PC that doesn't boot. Nope. No booting here. Ya know, it is about a decade old, has WinME installed... I recommend letting it go to that great hunting ground in the sky. Just let it go.
* A laptop the runs really slow. Well, yeah, with that much RAM, I guess it will.
* A Client stopped in with his laptop. He said it will not, I mean Won't, get online to a wireless access point. So, I connected it to the completely open wireless from the restaurant next door, and he was amazed. Dude, seriously, where do I begin...

Other stuff: Tonight was the homeowner's association annual meeting and elections. I'm not running for office this year (been there, done that); maybe next year. We had it at Tri County; I was surprised to see Four neighbors (who were not on the ballot, out of 106 homes), and we had more than enough ballots to proceed with an election. Even that, 42 ballots out of 106 homes... I
mean, come on. Where's all the apathy coming from?

Thursday - WRN, NetWorks (at which I shall try a haiku!), and a WRN after hours at my place.
Come one, come all. Beer! Pizza!

Oh, and BTW, Start listening for my ads on WAAM, AM 1600.

No comments: