Saturday, September 20, 2008

Swooshed Right By

What happened to the week?

Well, we've been selling a lot of printing supplies over at CW Land.

The fall lineup of networking has started. I was at the HBA Associates meeting Wednesday midday. Thursday it was WRN/Saline Leadership/Saline chamber reception at a local business/member meeting at Tri County. Man, I'm glad that member meetings are also burger night - I was starved. Leadership, I should take a moment to say, was fun. A good speaker gave some good tips on marketing (personal and professional).

The leadership institutes are a good deal; if you get a chance, you should go.

Friday evening was the Roast event given in honor of Bill Mangold. Bill's had a heck of an adventurous life, and its obvious he's collected quite a few friends in the bargain.

As for HTTP, well, I had a slow week...
* Bought the PC and monitor to build a system for one client (nearly finished)
* Answered an emergency call at Rentschler Farm (ineffective Verizon security suite)
* Answered an emergency call from a neighbor (another notorious AntiVirus2008 infection)

My online AT&T ad should be live soon. We'll see what that stirs up.

I'm sure a lot more happened... but my mind wanders, ya know...

No comments: