Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh yeah, he went there

And had a right good time at the recent Former Coworker Bash.
With those whose curfews permitted them to be out after dark, anyway.

So it has been a quick and busy week in the HTTP/CW world. A lot of ink & toner sold, a lot of new business customers, and a few HTTP visits as well. Next week promises more of the same, including a smidgen more cowbell.

Today and tomorrow, I'm at the Saline Community Fair, in the Saline Chamber of Commerce booth. One show daily kids, thats all they'll let me do. See me Saturday, 8-10 PM with the unnervingly entertaining Magic Joe.

Mention this blog and receive a coupon good for money off on ink. Don't mention the blog and get two coupons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I heard that a good time was had by all. I'll make the next one.

But! A better time will be had by all at the Graphics Expo! Wee! Can you say "I'll be glad to pay the difference for my own room"?

Run boys. Run like the wind!