Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moving right along

I've added a link to this blog from Linked In; that is, the latest blog posts (given that I update it sometime) should show up in the home page of anyone linked to me, and who uses the BlogLink applet.

We'll see.

Anyway, I have been WTF-ally busy these last few days, and so there's been scarce time for blogginess. Tomorrow, for those keeping score at home, I'll go to WRN, then to a service call, then catch lunch with A2B3, and follow it up with a WRN after-hours at Sandler Training. Yeah, social butterfly, me. In the quiet moments, I still have a half-dozen toner quotes to get finished, a few follow-up calls, and that wireless-allergic laptop.

I think the laptop will take a number and wait its turn. The client is in no hurry, and neither am I.

No comments: