Thursday, August 28, 2008

Erm... A Week... Are you sure...?

Uh, sorry. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

So, in the last week, I've worked 11.4 million hours at the store, fixed a half dozen computers, told several thousand people about the great deal that is Cartridge World, and got about fifteen minutes sleep. Cuz I'm a slacker.

Yeah, we livin large here, boss.

Interviewed a lad today for the store, and we interview a lass tomorrow morning. We needs us some hep in there afore we combust. I've lined up a few business customers, and sales volume is increasing. But so is the tension to get more inventory, and make sure we are capturing useful sales figures.

So while I do all that, I also try to fix and upgrade the PCs of the world, and sell them ink. Yeah, I'm crabbing. Where else will I complain? Get yer own blog, Gary!

No comments: